THE POKEMON RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lance My Char

Go down

Lance My Char Empty Lance My Char

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 am

Lance
Male
Lance loves pokemon battles.The fast paced action gets him excited.Though he is a really bad pokemon trainer lance hates to lose.He has lost all his pokemon battles so far.Lance blames this on the rental pokemon he uses.He is also quite cocky.He protects his friends and loves pokemon.

Lance has loved pokemon for as long as he could remember.When he was five his mother got an eevee.Lance and eevee traveled everywhere together.They shared a close bond.At age 8 lance realized he couldn't take eevee on his pokemon journey.Lance's mom would need eevee for protection.Lance decided to look for his own pokemon.Lance tried and tried,but couldnt find a pokemon.One day lance saw profesor stanford running from a thief.Lance dashed in the theif's way.The theif threw out a pokeball that released a geodude.The pokemon attacked lance,but a brave treeko stopped geodude and deafeted the pokemon.Lance threw a pokeball at treeko and captured it.The pokemon released itself and decided to walk instead.From then on treeko was lance's starter pokemon.

Redvine

Treeko:lvl 5
Pound
Leer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Badges achieved:

https://thepokemonrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down